Apple Pie On The Rocks
Fireball is probably our most popular liquor item in our store and it is not even close! People love the cinnamon-y whiskey drink and for good reason. All around the US people enjoy fireball mixed or straight but rarely do you see just a Fireball cocktail tailored specifically for the whiskey. We did some research and came out with a cocktail of our own, the Apple Pie On The Rocks! With 3 main ingredients and a few others for garnishing, this simple and sweet drink is sure to become a new favorite for you if Fireball is your go-to!
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Fireball Whiskey
- 4 oz. Apple Juice
- Pinch of Ground Cinnamon
- Brown sugar or graham cracker for the rim
- Optional: cinnamon stick for garnish
- Wet the rim of your glass with lemon juice or water and rim with the brown sugar
- in a shaker, pour the vodka, Fireball, apple juice and ground cinnamon together with ice and shake for a minute to combine.
- Serve chilled with a cinnamon stick for garnish
Find a liquor store near me to shop the ingredients