Need a liquor distributor for your bar or restaurant?

Zipps Liquor is a liquor distributor for bars and restaurants in several Texas Counties.

By leveraging our footprint, we provide our customers

with reliable, personalized service and

competitive liquor  pricing.

Click on one of the counties to see if we distribute to your area:

Montgomery County Texas Seal


Pop: 570,934

Available Liquor
Zipps Liquor

If you operate a business in Montgomery County, we are your best and most convenient choice for liquor distribution.

Why choose Zipps as a liquor distributor for your bar or restaurant?



With 18+ locations, our footprint covers a handful of counties in Texas. We’ll always have your order ready for delivery or pickup at a location that’s most convenient for you!



We’ve been at this for 25 years, meaning we have established relationships with vendors and suppliers to bring you only the best wholesale liquor pricing.



Do you need a better mixer or liquor for your cocktail recipe? Our staff can recommend products based on your customers interests and current trends.



We work proactively to make sure you always have what you need, and we never substitute products.

Liquor Purchasing Guide for Bars and Restaurants

Need some guidance on purchasing liquor for your restaurant or bar? Check out our helpful article about purchasing liquor for bars and restaurants below.


Click on a question to learn more.

Can I get a price sheet? How much do you charge for x?

Pricing fluctuates regularly due to vendors, distributors, geography, etc., which is why we cannot post our pricing. Please give us a call, or fill out the form below, and we will get in touch with a price sheet.

If you’re looking to move from your existing wholesaler, we will do our best to match and/or beat their pricing.

Get Free Quote

What kind of items do you carry? Do you carry x?

Click here for a list of the top brands we carry.

What kind of license or permit do I need to purchase from a liquor distributor such as Zipps?

Mixed Beverage Permit (MB)
Private Club Registration Permit (N)
Private Club Exemption Certificate Permit (NE)
Mixed Beverage Restaurant Permit with FB (RM)
Mixed Beverage Late Hours Permit (LB)

Do I need any special permit to pick up liquor from Zipps and transport it back to my bar or restaurant?

Yes. You need a Beverage Cartage Permit (PE) or Local Cartage Permit (E) in order to transport liquor in your vehicle back to your business.

What kind of license or permit do I need to purchase from a liquor distributor like Zipps?

According to TABC laws, you can only buy hard liquor from a wholesaler or distributor if you have certain types of permits.

If you have only a Beer and Wine permit you cannot buy hard liquor from any wholesaler or distributor.

TABC laws require you to have Mixed Beverage permit in order to buy liquor from a wholesaler.

You can apply for Mixed Beverage permit through the TABC website.

Will you deliver orders to our location(s)?

Yes! Delivery availability depends on the customer’s location, order size, and frequency.

Note, there may be a delivery surcharge depending on order.

What method of payments do you accept? Do you accept credit cards?

Cash or Check only.

Or Fintech payments.

Have Questions?

We’ve got you


Check out our FAQs section above. If you are ready to get started, have questions, or would like to see our pricing sheet, call now, or fill out the form below.

Get a Free Quote

    We’re sorry, but we don’t offer wholesale to other liquor stores.

    We’re sorry, but we don’t service outside of Texas.