Get a head start on Valentine’s Day with this great cocktail!
Now, there is no guarantee this cocktail will solve every aspect of Valentine’s Day for you and your significant other but it definitely won’t hurt! With only 1.5 ounces of liquor in the drink itself, it’s sure to satisfy the little buzz you’re looking for while being packed with fresh fruit flavors and creamy goodness!
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 oz. Vodka (you can go with unflavored or strawberry/vanilla for a little extra flavor!)
- 1/2 oz. white crème de cacao liqueur
- Strawberry for garnish
- Gather all ingredients and blend together until smooth in a blender
- Pour into a chilled glass
- Garnish with strawberry and enjoy!
Be sure to try out the recipe and grab all the liquor you might need to complete it at your local Zipps Liquor!
Find a liquor store near you to shop the ingredients