Sip On Something Cool With This PIMM’s Cooler!
A classic liqueur that is so versatile, Pimm’s has been a staple in bars around the world with the ability to be added to so many ingredients and still hold its own! Follow our recipe below and enjoy a cool refreshing summertime drink and grab all the ingredients at Zipps today!
- 2 lemon slices
- 3 oz Ginger Beer
- 2 oz Pimm’s
- 1 Cucumber wheel. 1 cucumber spear, and 1 cucumber rib
- 2 Orange slives
- .75 oz Lemon juice
- 1 strawberry halved
- 2 mint sprigs
- .5 oz Grand Marnier
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the leaves of 1 mint sprig with 1 lemon slice, 1 orange slice, the cucumber wheel, half of the strawberry and the lemon juice.
- Add ice and the Pimm’s and Grand Marnier.
- Shake well and strain into an ice-filled pilsner glass.
- Stir in the ginger beer and garnish with the remaining mint sprig, lemon slice, orange slice, cucumber spear, cucumber ribbon and strawberry half