This is such a delicious and fun Christmas drink to make with only a few simple ingredients! Shake it up and enjoy with your loved ones for the holidays!
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. Irish cream (We like to use Bailey’s!)
- 1 oz. gingerbread syrup
- 4 oz. Half and Half
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 graham crackers
- Combine the vodka, Irish cream, half and half and gingerbread syrup in the cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to combine and pour in a martini glass or over ice in a tumbler.
- Optional: take your graham crackers and crush them finely. Use this to rim your glass for a garnish.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of your favorite holiday spices and enjoy!
Find a liquor store near me to shop the ingredients